This was made for a good friend of mine to store her saddles and riding gear. It is made from 3/4" plywood and finished with exterior paint. I made the shelves movable as well as the saddle hangers.
These were made for my hairdresser for her new studio. They are made from Birch plywood and finished with satin black paint and waxed.
Aspen Tree Bookcase
This is the leaning bookcase finished to look similar to an Aspen Tree. They were made for a client in California for his daughters room. They are made from pine finished with Elephant Grey and White Chalk Paint.
This bookcase was made for my wife. It is made from pine and is held together by the wedges in the shelf. It is 70" tall, 24" wide and 16" deep.
These are some simple picture frames I made from some scrap pieces of plywood I had left from the platform bed project. The two drawings were done by friends of mine.
I made this bed for my son. It is made from Birch plywood with an oil based polyurethane finish. I found the plan for this bed on the buildsomething.com website.
This quilt was made by grandma.
I used 3 sheets of Birch plywood for this project.
I used my Makita Track Saw to break the sheets down to managable sized pieces.
I used a crosscut sled to break the pieces down further.
I added these brackets under each corner to help stablize where the corners met.
This is the bar in our kitchen. We used locally milled beetle kill pine that I had milled at a local lumber yard. It was stained and sealed with polyurethane.
This is a factory cart that I made for my in-laws as a Christmas present. The wood is some kind of Pine or Fir that came from 3 shipping pallets. I made it with the idea they would use it outside as a decoration on there ranch. To my surprise they liked it so much that they are using it as a coffee table. Needless to say I was totally stoked.
I used three different finishes on this. I started with a coat of shellac to seal the wood and prevent the stain from blotching. I followed with a coat of stain and then finished with an oil based semi gloss polyurethane.
I found the copper tiles that I inlaid into the sides at Copper Sinks Direct .
I built this bed for my son. I cam up with the design after not being able to find anything that I liked available from commercial retailers. It was made from plywood laminated together to make beams and finished with a water based polyurethane.
The bed started as sheets of cabinet grade plywood. Each piece was ripped down into smaller pieces that were then laminated together.
I made this template to route the slots for the lower mattress support beams.
Here is the main part of the frame dry fitted together.
Gluing up one of the support beams.
The main bed frame glued together.
The main support beam and railing supports.
Getting the wall ready to hang the bed.
Austin testing it out. Note the helmet, “Safety First”.
Papa checking it out for quality.
This is a cabinet that I made for my Diefenbach workbench. It is made out of Maple and Walnut. Of course I did not get a picture with the cabinet in the bench.
These are all clocks that I have made for family and friends as gifts. I personalized each one by creating a custom clock face for each.
These are miscellaneous pieces that I have built over the years.
Stickley Style Mirror
Miscellaneous casework that I have done over the years.